FROM MARS and its subsidiary pharmacy (“Pharmacy FROM MARS”) is committed to a high level of customer care. However, we recognise that from time to time, you may not be satisfied with our product quality or service. In these instances, our aim is to resolve your complaint to the best of your satisfaction.
THE COMPLAINTS PROCESS
Complaints must be received using our electronic form providing us with
- A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about.
- Copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint or any other materials that may help resolve your complaint fairly.
- Your email address and order reference, or telephone, so we can reply to your complaint.
- We will send an email to you within 3 working days to acknowledge that we have received your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint with the aim of responding to your complaints within 20 working days.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A final response, which adequately addresses the complaint to your satisfaction.
- Reasons for the further delay in providing a final response to your complaint.
- Inform you of your right to pass the complaint on to the General Pharmaceutical Council if you find you are dissatisfied with the speed at which your complaint is being dealt with.
SUPERINTENDENT OFFICE CONTACT DETAILS
frommars.com/uk is operated by Planet Medical Limited.
Planet Medical Limited d.b.a FROM MARS Pharmacy is a registered UK pharmacy located at: 209b Chipstead Valley Road, COULSDON, Surrey, CR5 3BR, UK.
Planet Medical Limited is registered with the GPhC, number 1036487. You can confirm registration by clicking here.
MEDICAL SERVICES CONTACT DETAILS
The FROM MARS medical prescribing service is overseen by Dr. Aysha Butt.
Dr. Aysha Butt is registered with the General Medical Council No. 6164178. You can confirm registration by clicking here.
You can contact the doctor directly from your My Account Page or by email: [email protected]MAKE A COMPLAINT
Last modified: June 12, 2020